Historically, traditional Chambers of Commerce lack the equity lens needed to effectively support and promote Black and minority-owned businesses. Membership with the Albany Black Chamber of Commerce earns you the advocacy and representation you have been looking for to take your business to the next level and move the needle on the Black economic agenda in the Greater Capital Region.
All Membership levels include:
- Quarterly Newsletter: Stay informed about ABCC events, members, industry tips and trends, and community news through our exclusive newsletter.
- E-News Blast: Receive periodic updates and announcements directly in your inbox.
- Membership Portal: Gain visibility by featuring your name, business name and profile on our member’s directory while fostering networking opportunities within the community.
- Exclusive Discounts: Enjoy exclusive discounts from local businesses and service providers, enhancing your ability to support and be supported by the regional business community. In addition, members can access and rent our ABCC Headquarters at a reduced rate, providing a space for meetings and events.
- Premium Swag Bag: Receive a premium ABCC swag bag, showcasing your commitment to our community and its development.
The Albany Black Chamber of Commerce Foundation Inc. provides support for covering business membership expenses. If you require assistance or have any inquiries regarding membership, please reach out to us at membership@albanyblackchamber.
Individual Membership $500
*This membership level is dedicated to individuals only.*
starting at $1250
This membership level is dedicated to associations, civic, social, and faith-based organizations
This membership level is dedicated to Non-Profits, LLCs, and Corporations with 1-49 employees.
This membership level is dedicated to Non-Profits, LLCs, and Corporations with 50-100 employees
This membership level is dedicated to Non-Profits, LLCs, and Corporations with 101-149 employees
This membership level is dedicated to Non-Profits, LLCs, and Corporations with 150+ employees
"*" indicates required fields